Market players are relying on technological developments and innovations to attain competitive advantage.
DUBAI, UAE / ACCESSWIRE / November 17, 2020 / The disaster recovery-as-a-service market is projected to grow at a stellar CAGR of 24.6% during the forecast period 2020-2030. Growing enterprises vulnerability to urbane cyber-crimes has boosted the demand for efficient technologies such as DRaaS, which helps in responding to such threats.
'Demand for DRaaS is rising exponentially with businesses all over the world looking for advanced technologies to react to threats particularly cyber-attacks.' concludes the FMI analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive market insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3351
- North America remain lucrative throughout the forecast period due to rapid progressions in cloud technologies together with the presence of well-established key end-use sectors.
- Recovery & backup services to remain key beneficiary in the service type segment over the forecast period.
- Cloud service providers are anticipated to catalyze the DRaaS market demand.
- Public cloud deployment segment will continue to support market growth throughout the projected period.
- SMEs will be gaining traction as SMEs necessitates lesser capitals in addition to lower maintenance cost.
- BFSI will remain the biggest contributor of market growth among other as the segment is more prone to cyber-attacks and threats.
- Increasing implementation of advanced resilience solutions by small and large enterprises will accelerate the DRaaS market growth.
- Demand for DRaaS is expand exponentially amid enterprises, to get over the challenging environment posed by dynamic business and regulatory trends.
- Expanding data centers across nations will predominantly assist in the growth of the market.
- Absence of trained professional might work as a restraint, limiting the market growth.
- Unwillingness of enterprises towards the implementation of cloud-based DR over conventional methods might hurt the market growth.
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-3351
COVID-19 Impact on the Market
The global DRaaS market is anticipated to account for unlimited market prospects worth exploring by the key players, despite the COVID-19 outbreak. As the employees are working remotely, the cyber-crimes and attacks have risen even more causing the work challenging. As per FMI's recent report, the market is anticipated to back on track by the first quarter of 2021.
Major companies operating in the DRaaS market are Axcient, Amazon Web Services, IBM, Citrix, NTT Communication, Microsoft, Cable & Wireless Communication, Sunguard, Bluelock LLC, TirePoint LLC, Cisco Systems and Recovery Point Systems. Market players are adopting several strategies such as investment towards technological progressions to attain competitive edge.
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/3351
About the Study
The study offers readers a comprehensive assessment of the disaster recovery-as-a-service market. Global, regional and national-level analysis of the latest trends influencing the market is covered in this FMI report. The study provides insights according to service type (recovery & back-up services, data protection services, real time replication services, professional services, managed services), service providers (cloud service provider, telecommunication service provider, managed service providers), deployment ( public cloud, private cloud, hybrid cloud), enterprise size (SMEs, large enterprises), industry (BFSI, IT & telecommunication, retail & consumer goods, government, healthcare, media & entertainment, others), across key regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, China, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa).
Explore FMI's Coverage of the Technology Industry
Data-Driven Retail Solution Market: Get insights on the data-driven retail solution market through FMI's report covering detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis for projection period 2015-2025.
Data Conversion Services Market: FMI's exhaustive study on the global mixers & attachments market covers the latest trends, innovations, key players, and popular strategies for the period 2019 - 2029.
Geospatial Solution Market: Obtain detailed analysis on the small kitchen appliances market through FMI's report covering competitive analysis, key regions, and segmental analysis for 2019 - 2029.
About Future Market Insights
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/disaster-recovery-as-a-service-draas-market
SOURCE: Future Market Insights
View source version on accesswire.com: